The Permobil M3 Corpus Powered Wheelchair
The Permobil M3 Corpus is made for more. Its compact base offers manoeuvrability in tight spaces without sacrificing performance. Even more functionality is now possible with enhanced stability in various seating positions. With powerful LED lights, increased driving range and battery life, the colourful new M3 Corpus aims to give you more.
Active Reach: Tilts the seat forward by up to 20° and raises it to extend functional reach, aid in transfers and your daily activities.
Active Height: Enables you to drive at up to 5 km/h while fully elevated and combines seamlessly with Active Reach to give you the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment.
Corpus: the ultimate seat system: Improved comfort, pelvic positioning, lateral stability and immersion are all key objectives of the new Corpus cushions.
Corpus cushions feature softer dual-density foam on the backrest, a re-designed pelvic well and Stretch-Air™, a breathable, water-resistant cushion fabric that is machine-washable at 60°C.
More control: Innovative Smooth suspension is designed to keep you stable and in control as you traverse the obstacles in your world
More drivability: The new Permobil battery and Permobil VoltPro charger work together to provide you with up to 25% greater driving distance, optimized charging times and longer battery life.
MORE COMFORT: The softer dual-density backrest cushion and re-designed pelvic well increase immersion into the seat, giving more comfort and stability
MORE SUPPORT: BodiLink® positioning accessories specially designed for the Corpus seating system (option)
MORE COLOUR: A fresh new aesthetic allows you to mix & match shroud/hub insert colour options to match your style.
MORE VISIBILITY: LED lights front and back are twice as bright for improved visibility.
MORE FREEDOM: to move in a greater variety of drive positions with enhanced stability.
Permobil M3 Corpus Specifications
- Max. speed: 10 km/h (6 km/h option)
- Driving Range (G34: 65Ah / G24: 85Ah batteries): 30/40 km*
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Obstacle climbing (with run up): 50 mm (75 mm)
- Min. turning diameter: 1120 mm
- Pivot width: 1100 mm
- Suspension: Smooth
- Electronics R-Net: 120 A
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – 4-point tie -down: Yes – max. 150 kg user weight
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – Dahl docking system: Yes – max. 136 kg user weight
- Tested according to EN12182/EN12184: Yes
- Max. Length incl. seat: 1080 mm
- Base width: 615 mm
- Width incl. seat and armrest: 650–790 mm
- Height: 960–1170 mm
- Stowage length/ height: 855 mm/823 mm
- Weight incl. batteries 65 Ah: 176 kg
- Seat to floor height (excl. cushion): 450 mm
- Seat elevator height (excl. cushion): 450–750 mm
- Seat depth: 370–570 mm (25 mm increments)
- Seat width: 420–570 mm (50 mm increments)
- Backrest width: 360–510 mm (50 mm increments)
- Backrest height (excl. seat cushion): 470; 545–670 mm (25 mm increments)
- Armrest height: 185–320 mm
- Distance between armrests: 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle adjustment (manual): 90°–135°
- Seat plane adjustment – Anterior/posterior tilt: -20° to 50°
*Range may vary depending on user weight and if the wheelchair is used frequently on slopes, rough ground or to climb kerbs often.
Contact us for more information.