The Permobil M1 Mid-Wheel Tilt & Recline Powered Wheelchair
The Permobil M1 is a reliable and durable power wheelchair with a low seat height, three power function options, and flip-up lockable armrests. Powered by the Permobil battery system, so you can drive safely and comfortably to where you need to be.
Quality backrest options: Select from a variety of positioning options fitting a tubular backrest from a simple curved back to the more advanced Comfort Acta-Back®, Acta-Relief ™ and ROHO® AGILITY® Max Contour.
More drivability: The new Permobil battery and Permobil VoltPro charger work together to provide you with up to 25% greater driving distance, optimized charging times and longer battery life.
Power recline: Power recline changes the angle of the back at the touch of a button. This redistributes pressure for increased comfort and sitting tolerance while making it easy to adopt a relaxing position.
Power tilt: The power tilt option allows tilting the seat up to 50° to promote a resting position or pressure distribution. Tilt can also be used to improve comfort, trunk stability and head control.
Power elevating leg rest option: Provides the possibility to change position easily for more comfort. It may also contribute to improved lower extremity circulation.
Comfortable reliable drivability: Smooth suspension helps to reduce vibration and a low center of gravity with mid-wheel traction means you can drive in comfort for longer. Adaptable seating accommodates postural or functional changes over time.
Compact and transportable: A compact footprint and a foldable backrest option with the EZ-fold funciton to save space when storing or transporting your M1.
Permobil M1 Specifications
- Max. speed: 8 km/h (6 km/h option)
- Range (G34: 65Ah batteries): 40 km*
- Max. user weight: 136 kg
- Obstacle climbing (with run up): 50 (75 mm)
- Min. turning diameter: 1120 mm
- Pivot width: 1100 mm
- Suspension: Smooth
- Electronics: VR2 90A (option RNET 90A)
- Width incl. seat: 610–790 mm
- Height: 970–1170 mm
- Stowage length/height: 670 mm/820 mm
- Weight incl. batteries 65 Ah: 144 kg
- Seat to floor height (excl. cushion): 410 mm
- Seat to floor height options (excl. cushion): 410 mm; 435 mm; 460 mm
- Seat and backrest** width: 360–560 mm (50 mm increments)
- Seat depth: 360–560 mm (25 mm increments)
- Backrest height (excl. seat cushion) seat width 360 mm: 455–640 mm (25 mm increments)
- Backrest height (excl. seat cushion) seat width >360 mm: 555–740 mm (25 mm increments)
- Armrest height: 180–360 mm
- Distance between armrests: 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle adjustment (manual): 85°–110°
- Seat plane adjustment – Anterior/posterior tilt: 90° to 140°
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – 4-point tie -down: Yes – max. 136 kg user weight
- Tested according to EN12182/EN12184: Yes
*Driving conditions and choice of battery type.
Contact us for more information.