Quickie Q500 R Sedeo Pro Rear-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
The Q500 series offers the best performing drive bases in its class, all offering a rigid and responsive ride matched by increased stability over a variety of terrains. Additional enhancements mean that you will have the confidence and capability to go further than ever before. This, the Quickie Q500 R Sedeo Pro Rear-Wheel drive is a stable base which offers the best kerb climbing ability. Easy to drive and provides good control with non proportional input devices. Ideal for use outdoors over rough terrain and when climbing hills.
The Q500 R also offers a lower seat to floor height of 415 mm to provide good access to wheelchair adapted vehicles and tables.
The SEDEO PRO seating system combines a highly adjustable and configurable seating frame with the broadest choice of support and positioning options. Through the sheer number of options available, SEDEO PRO seating can be completely tailored to the individual. Once the SEDEO PRO system is tailored to you it becomes an extension of your anatomy, making it supremely comfortable.
Quickie Q500 R Specifications
- Width: 640 mm
- Length: Max. 1180 mm
- Seat Width: 380 – 560 mm
- Seat Height: 415 – 490 mm
- Seat Depth: 400 – 560 mm
- Backrest Height: 440 – 560 mm
- Back Recline: 90° – 150°
- Turning Radius: 950 mm
- Max. Range: 40 km
- Speed: 6 & 8 kph (standard), 10 & 13 kph (8 mph) (optional)
- Batteries: 60 Ah, 80 Ah (optional)
- Maximum Safe Slope: 10°
- Max Kerb Climb: 80 mm without / 100 mm with kerb climber
- Electronics: VR2, R-Net controller; lights & indicators
- Maximum User Weight: 160 kg
- Crash Tested? This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
Contact us for more information.