The Permobil M5 Corpus Tilt & Recline Powered Wheelchair
The Permobil M5 Corpus is made for more adventure, which gives it a capability all of its own for users who require more speed, stronger motors, higher elevation, better reach and exceptional comfort, stability and traction in varying driving situations. With powerful LED lights and increased driving range and battery life, the colourful new M5 Corpus is designed to give you much more.
Active Reach: Tilts the seat forward by up to 20° and raises it to extend functional reach, aid in transfers and your daily activities.
Active Height: Enables you to drive at up to 5 km/h while fully elevated and combines seamlessly with Active Reach to give you the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment.
Corpus: the ultimate seat system: Improved comfort, pelvic positioning, lateral stability and immersion are all key objectives of the new Corpus cushions.
Corpus cushions feature softer dual-density foam on the backrest, a re-designed pelvic well and Stretch-Air™, a breathable, water-resistant cushion fabric that is machine-washable at 60°C.
More control: Agile independent suspension, works on all 6 wheels, offering superior ride comfort, traction and stability to give you more control when you are out exploring.
More drivability: The new Permobil battery and Permobil VoltPro charger work together to provide you with up to 25% greater driving distance, optimized charging times and longer battery life.
MORE COMFORT: The softer dual-density backrest cushion and re-designed pelvic well increase immersion into the seat, giving more comfort and stability
MORE SUPPORT: BodiLink positioning accessories specially designed for the Corpus seating system (option)
MORE COLOUR: A fresh new aesthetic allows you to mix & match shroud/hub insert colour options to match your style.
MORE VISIBILITY: LED lights front and back are twice as bright for improved visibility.
MORE FREEDOM: to move in a greater variety of drive positions with enhanced stability.
MORE CARRYING CAPACITY: Optional luggage/essentials carrier
Permobil M5 Corpus Specifications
- Max. speed: 12 km/h (6 & 10 km/h option)
- Max. Driving Range (G24: 85 Ah batteries): 40 km*
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Obstacle climbing (with run up): 50 mm (100 mm)
- Min. turning diameter: 1120 mm
- Pivot width: 1130 mm
- Suspension: Agile
- Electronics R-Net: 120 A
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – 4-point tie-down: Yes – max. user weight 150 kg
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – Dahl docking station: Yes – max. user weight 136 kg
- Tested according to EN12182/EN12184 CE: Yes
- Max. Length incl. seat: 1170 mm
- Base width: 630 mm
- Width incl. seat and armrest: 650–790 mm
- Height: 960–1170 mm
- Stowage length/ height: 880 mm/870 mm
- Weight incl. batteries 85 Ah: 194kg
- Seat to floor height (excl. cushion): 450 mm
- Seat elevator height (excl. cushion): 450–800 mm
- Seat depth: 370–570 mm (25 mm increments)
- Seat width: 420–570 mm (50 mm increments)
- Backrest width: 360–510 mm (50 mm increments)
- Backrest height (excl. seat cushion): 470; 545–670 mm (25 mm increments)
- Armrest height: 185–320 mm
- Distance between armrests: 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle adjustment (manual): 90°–135°
- Seat plane adjustment – Anterior/posterior tilt: -20° to 50°
*Range may vary depending on user weight and if the wheelchair is used frequently on slopes, rough ground or to climb kerbs often.
Contact us for more information.