Quickie Q500 M Sedeo Pro Mid-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
The new Quickie Q500 M Sedeo Pro base balances superb indoor manoeuvrability with outstanding outdoor performance. Its powerful motors combined with 6 wheel suspension and QUICKIE’s anti-pitch technology ensure you have the most comfortable and safe driving experience.
Enjoy great access through narrow doorways, of just 61 cm, in lifts and around confined spaces, with the compact turning radius and compact base dimensions. Easily transfer in and out, and effortlessly access vehicles and under tables with the lower than ever before seat to floor height (from 41.5 cm with powered COG Tilt, or 42.5 cm with lift and tilt).
The SEDEO PRO seating system combines a highly adjustable and configurable seating frame with the broadest choice of support and positioning options. Through the sheer number of options available, SEDEO PRO seating can be completely tailored to the individual. Once the SEDEO PRO system is tailored to you it becomes an extension of your anatomy, making it supremely comfortable.
Quickie Q500 M Specifications
- Width: 610 – 620 mm
- Length: 1280 mm
- Seat Width: 380 – 560 mm
- Seat Height: 415 – 490 mm
- Seat Depth: 400 – 560 mm
- Backrest Height: 440 – 560 mm
- Back Recline: 90° to 150°
- Turning Radius: Max. 630 mm
- Max. Range: Max. 40 km (with 80 Ah batteries)
- Speed: 6 & 8 kph (standard), 10 & 13 kph (8 mph) (optional)
- Batteries: 60 Ah, 80 Ah (optional)
- Maximum Safe Slope: 6°
- Max Kerb Climb: 50 mm
- Electronics: VR2, R-Net
- Min. Weight: 130 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 160 kg
- Crash Tested? This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
Contact us for more information.