This product from Max Mobility is a revolutionary power assist device that gives wheelchair users more power and freedom. Use for everyday getting around, for a power boost up hills, through grass or over carpets. It is easy to use, simple to attach and detach and has an intuitive breaking system.
New features for the SmartDrive MX2+ Push Tracker:
The PushTracker E2 makes using your SmartDrive easier than ever. With gesture-activated controls and activity tracking technology, you can start your SmartDrive with a simple tap of your hand—no pushing or reaching necessary.
Features for the SmartDrive MX2+
- SIMPLE: Convenient single-unit design with built-in rechargable battery pack.
- INTUITIVE: Intelligent wrist control senses your movements and knows when you’re ready to stop and when you’re ready to get moving.
- POWERFUL: Dynamic drive system cruises up hills and over thick carpet.
- FLEXIBLE: Innovative design moves with you for kerbs and wheelies and optional mounting bar even makes it compatible with folding wheelchairs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The SmartDrive is lightweight and easy to install. The system weighs only 12.5 lbs, and the motor attaches to almost any rigid or folding frame manual wheelchair.
- Motor unit is 1.9kg lighter than the previous SmartDrive MX1+ and battery combined
- Reduced from 5 unit pieces to 3 (clamp, motor and wrist band)
- Intelligent wrist control senses your movements
- Upgrade to push tracker available for existing MX2 Units – enquire for price details
Only 12.5 lbs
Bluetooth LE Drive Control
Push Activated Cruise Control
Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
Battery: Li Fe PO4 – 24v 10 Ah
Range: 14 miles
Speed: 0.7 – 5.5 mph
The SmartDrive is a revolutionary new power assist device that will change your life. It can power you up steep hills and through thick carpet. It is intuitive to use, and now with push tracker you can keep track of your pushes and distance and you can just tap to go, its that simple. It will go for miles on a single charge. Plug in and get out there!