Quickie Q300 M Mini Mid-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
Building on the impressive manoeuvrability and proven ride performance of its predecessor, the Salsa M2 Mini, the ORIGINAL ultra-compact powerchair is back – and it‘s packed-full of more ‘big powerchair’ performance than ever before! Still as ultra-slim at JUST 520 mm, the all-new Quickie Q300 M Mini is the narrowest TRUE mid-wheel drive powerchair – and with a turning circle of just 1200 mm not only can you go where others can‘t, you can turn around where they can‘t too!
The outdoor performance has been taken to the next level too with features like the patented all-wheel suspension – where every wheel is independently cushioned for a safe and comfortable ride. Tackling 4” kerbs? That’s no problem with 14” drive-wheels. Going off-path? The super-strong 4-pole motors will power-through the tricky terrain where others would turn back. And there‘s no need to race back either, the energy efficiency of the Q300 M Mini squeezes up to 22 miles from 56Ah batteries.
So accessing all areas is a breeze, how about accessorising them too? From personalised shroud designs to accent colours, you‘re sure to ride in style. We’ve even upgraded the seating to first-class with the multi-adjustable Sedeo Lite. And with plenty of powered options to choose from, the Q300 M Mini will also cater for your ongoing postural and seating needs.
Quickie Q300 M Mini Specifications
- Width: 520 mm (12″ Drive Wheels) / 540 mm (13″ Drive Wheels) / 570 mm (14″ Drive Wheels)
- Length: From 1060 mm
- Seat Width: 385 – 510 mm
- Seat Height: 415 – 490 mm
- Seat Depth: 410 – 510 mm
- Seat Tilt: 0° – 6° (Fixed Tilt)
- Power Seat Tilt: 30° Powered Tilt
- Seat Lift: 300 mm
- Additional Growth (Width): 2″
- Backrest Height: 460 -510 mm
- Backrest Angle: -4° to 16°
- Turning Radius: 560 mm
- Centre of Gravity: Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 7″
- Rear Wheel Size: 12″ / 13″ / 14″
- Max. Range: 36 km (with 56 Ah batteries)
- Speed: 6 kph / 8 kph / 10 kph
- Batteries: 41 Ah / 56 Ah
- Maximum Safe Slope: 6°
- Max Kerb Climb: 50 mm (with 12″ Drive Wheels) / 70 mm (with 14″ Drive Wheels)
- Light And Indicators: Yes
- Electronics: VR2 / R-Net
- Min. Weight: From 103 kg (41 Ah batteries)
- Total Weight: From 103 kg (41Ah batteries)
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- Crash Tested? This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
Contact us for more information.