The Permobil X850 Corpus 3G Off Road Powerchair
The Permobil X850 Corpus 3G Our powerful off road wheelchair doesn’t just look sturdy it’s built for people who demand high performance. Do you need a strong wheelchair for use in the city or in the wild? Maybe you live some way away from the nearest shop, or you go to work in your wheelchair or you want to join friends for a bike ride? You need a wheelchair that can cope and that you can rely on; the X850 Corpus 3G is the right choice.
With rear-wheel drive, powerful motors and robust suspension this is a wheelchair which you can safely drive at 15 km/h. The seat of the X850 Corpus 3G can be rotated 180°, making transfer easier.
Ergonomic seat: Contoured seat cushion for extra support. The seat features adjustable angle armrests.
Wheels/Suspension: Big wheels, independent suspensions and a robust bumper.
Wheelbase: Extendable wheelbase for even greater stability at high speed.
Seat rotation: Makes transfer easier.
Colours Available: dark blue metallic, dark red metallic, black metallic.
Upholstery Options: black skai or black fabric
Permobil X850 Corpus 3G Specifications
- Length: 1260 – 1460 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Min. transport length: 1260 mm
- Seat height: 540 mm
- Seat height with electric chair lift: 540 – 740 mm
- Weight incl. batteries: 203 kg
- Weight batteries: 2 x 31 kg
- Max. user weight: 136 kg
- Seat width: 420 – 570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth: 370 – 570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest height: 470, 545 – 670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width: 360/410/460/510 mm
- Armrest height: 185 – 320 mm
- Distance between armrests: 380 – 480/480 – 580 mm
- Battery capacity: 2 x 97 ah
- Charging time: 11 tim
- Range: 35 – 45 km
- Max. speed: 10 – 15 km/h
- Braking/stopping distance: 3500 mm
- Turning diameter ISO 7176-5: 3360 mm
- Turning in corridor: 2250 mm
- Obstacle handling capacity: 110 mm
- Legrest angle*: 20 – 70°
- Electric tilt adjustment: 15°
- Electric chair lift: 200 mm
- Electric seat back adjustment: 35°
- Manuell seat back adjustment: 45°
- Adjustable wheelbase: 200 mm
- ISO 7176-19/ISO 10542-3: yes – crash tested
- EN12182/EN12184 CE: yes
Contact us for more information.