The Rea Dahlia Comfort Wheelchair With Tilt & Recline
The Rea Dahlia has it all, a slim, modern design, tilt options and easy adjustability. For those seeking mobility with comfort, and pressure relief, this versatile chair is perfect for passive and active clients. The Dahlia features two tilt angles of either 30° or 45 °, which improves the positioning capabilities as the tilt and recline options reduce pressure. Component Cross Compatibility (CCC) across product families include the Flex3 seating.
Weight shifting with ease The 45° option provides greater tilt possibilities, delivering excellent pressure relieving properties, which support the client’s most vulnerable areas. The unique construction of the tilt mechanism makes it light to adjust, requiring little muscle force. An ideal chair for foot propelling The 30° tilt option is suitable for more able clients who can readily propel themselves. The seat height can be as low as 32.5 cm, allowing the possibility to foot propel. Using the self tilt version, clients can actively change posture at will.
Benefits for both Dahlia 30° and 45°
- Easy to manoeuvre – rear wheels close to body for light pushing
- Small overall width – narrow footprint
- Easy to turn – adjustable rear wheels balance the centre of gravity
- Very safe – DSS system maintains chair stability in every tilt position
- Easy to operate – light movement with smooth tilt
- Component Cross-Compatibility from the Invacare® family
- Seat width: 390-440/ 440-490/ 490-540 16″ (390-490/440-540/490-590 mm)
- Seat depth: 430 – 500 mm
- Seat height: 30° :330 – 500 mm – 45° :350 – 500 mm
- Backrest height: 500 – 800 mm (without seat cushion)
- Armrest height: 250 – 320 mm
- Length of footrests: 330 – 500 mm
- Seat angle: 30°: –1 – 30° – 45°: 0 – 45°
- Backrest angle: 0° – 30°
- Driving unit width: SW + 160 mm (16”) SW + 180 mm (24”)
- Total height: 30°: 825 – 1250 mm 900 – 1180 mm – 45°: 850 – 1250 mm
- Total weight: >35kg*
- Max. user weight: Max 135 kg
- Transport weight: 21/25 kg (SW 39 cm)*
- Radius: 755 mm
- Crash-tested: Crash-tested ISO 7176-19
- Maximum slope for use of parking brake: 7°
1. Overall weight in seat width 39 cm and with lightest configuration. The power tilt and Recline option adds 4,2 kg to the transport weight
2. Transport weight increases with 4,2 Kg if the Power Tilt & Recline option is used.
Contact us for more information.