The PAWS CITY 14″ Power Add-On
The PAWS CITY 14 comes in Three different models, which are:
- CITY 14″ with Manual Clamp & Lift, Standard Controls, or
- with Automatic Clamp & Lift, Standard Controls, or
- with Automatic Clamp & Lift, Tetra Controls.
The PAWS range takes convenience to the next level. Engineers, ergonomists, and therapists have worked together to create for you the most convenient product on the market. We did it! PAWS leads with the easiest and the most universal docking system. Long lever arms and a Quick Release Clamp make manual clamping quick and easy. Auto clamping and lifting is as easy as the flick of a switch – a real breakthrough solution. You’ll get multiple of possibilities to set up the handlebars to afford the best fit for you.
- Designed primarily for the city.
- PAWS City may be ordered with either a 14″ or 12″ front wheel.
- Does not need any frame alteration or additional add-ons to your wheelchair.
- A standard 48V11.2Ah lithium-ion battery delivers 556 watts.
- PAWS has an IP54 waterproof rating and can withstand rain and moisture.
- The range of adjustment in the clamping system allows a wide range of folding and rigid frame chairs to be fitted.
- Automatic clamping & lifting or Manual clamping & lifting.
- Normal handles or Tetra handles.
- Track assistance: self-centring tracking.
- A durable packing carton and inserts is provided to protect the PAWS from damage during transport.
- Tools: A full set of adjusting provided with each PAWS
- Carrier bag
- Carrier basket
- Tyre inflator
- Batteries: The standard Lithium Ion 48V11.2Ah battery delivers a powerful 556-Watt hours of use – universal across all models. With a convenient strap handle, it easily clips into the retainer and is secured in place with its own key and lock. The Flight Battery (300 Wh) has a lower power level so that it can be carried on passenger planes according to IATA. It is important to give the Airline carrier at least 48 hours when travelling with a battery
When choosing PAWS you can customise the set up with different configurations of clamps, steering, wheels, and accessories for optimal use and fit – especially beneficial for quadriplegic/tetraplegic users. During the process of selecting the best configuration you may consider: three models of PAWS (12’, 14” 16” and 20” wheels), manual or auto clamping and lifting, two models of handlebar control, even the size or type of wheel. Finally, fine tune the handlebar set-up and select your driving mode.
- Wheel size: 14″
- Clamp: Automatic or Manual
- Handles: Tetra or Standard
- Lift: Automatic or Manual
- Frame distance: 295-540
- Product name: CITY 14″
Contact us for more information.