We Work with Motability
Motability is a national charity, registered in England and Wales which can provide Charitable Grants to Scheme customers who would otherwise struggle to afford the mobility solution they need. The Motability Scheme enables people to get mobile by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease a new car, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV), scooter or powered wheelchair.
Join the Motability Scheme
To join the Scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following allowances:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).
- You will need to have at least 12 months remaining on your allowance when you apply.
Find Out More
The Motability website offer a great array of information, including fantastic articles! Motability support people with disabilities in achieving greater independence, through access to affordable, worry-free mobility.