We Work with Motability
The Motability Scheme enables people to get mobile by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease a new car, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV), scooter or powered wheelchair.
Join the Motability Scheme
To join the Scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following allowances:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).
- You will need to have at least 12 months remaining on your allowance when you apply.
Find Out More
The Motability website offer a great array of information, including fantastic articles! Motability support people with disabilities in achieving greater independence, through access to affordable, worry-free mobility.