Wolturnus Dalton Lightweight Rigid Wheelchair with Swing Away Leg Rests
The Wolturnus Dalton is a rigid wheelchair with separate flip-up foot plates, which are adjustable in angle and height. It has swing-away, detachable leg supports which can be mounted or removed easily. This allows an easy and safe transfer into and out of the wheelchair. If it should be necessary to elevate the legs, it is possible to equip the Dalton with an elevating footrest on just one or both sides. The wheelchair is customised to suit the individual user’s level of activity, size and strength. The traditional model can be used up to a max user weight of 160 kg.
For heavy users, the Dalton can be designed as an extra strong version, which allows a max user weight of 250 kg. For users with max user weight of 80kg Wolturnus offers a lighter alternative to the traditional Dalton version the Dalton Light.
By choosing the adjustable rear axle and an angle and height-adjustable folding back, you can continuously adapt the seating posture. To reduce the weight, the Dalton can also be ordered fully welded.
Finally, the Dalton is also available with a particularly low seat height.
The Dalton Features:
- Separate, flip-up foot plates that are angle and height-adjustable.
- Swing-away, detachable leg supports.
- Elevating footrest (optional).
- Detachable or fixed side panels.
- Angle and height-adjustable folding back (optional).
- Available with Wing Back ILSA.
- Frame made of aluminium 7020.
- Weight from 10kg.
- User weight max. 160kg (250kg optional).
Contact us for more information.