The Liberty FT Is INDEPENDENCE
Finally, The Liberty FT, one wheelchair that offers true portability, enables independent propulsion and provides the benefits of tilt-in-space! Everyone needs relief from sitting in a static position. Whether your primary concern is pressure relief, facilitating proper posture or just providing a break from gravity, Liberty makes it painless. Featuring an easy to adjust gas spring design, adjusting the system for effortless repositioning is simple.
Liberty is designed for independent mobility, especially foot propulsion. The front seat height remains the same regardless of the tilt angle. Simply choose the tilt angle that provides the best pelvic stability without compromising mobility.
Frame width, frame depth, backrest height, seat to floor height and CG are all easily adjustable. Adapting the chair for delivery or in response to changing user needs has never been easier in an adult tilt chair.
- Tilt Range: 0° – 20° 0° – 20°
- Seat Width: 14 – 22” 36 – 56 cm
- Seat Depth: 14 – 20” 36 – 51 cm
- Seat Heights: 13 – 20” 33 – 51 cm
- Transport Weight *: 25.8 lbs. 11.7 kg
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. 113 kg
- WC-19 Approved **: Yes
* 16×16 fixed back with armrests, footrests and rear wheels removed.
** Liberty FT is WC-19 approved with the folding backrest only.
Contact us for more information.