The UNAwheel mini is a light and stylish power add-on. Attaching to the front of a manual wheelchair it lifts up the castors from the floor allowing the wheelchair to be powered by the UNAwheel. Fits most wheelchair types and meets Air transport requirements: 153 Wh Li-ion battery.
- Product Weight: 5.3kg
- Range: 15km / 9.3 miles
- Speed: Public roads speed – max. 6 km/h, Private territory speed – max. 16 km/h, Reverse mode (max. 6 km/h)
- Motor: 24V 250W brushless, direct
- Built-in-Battery: Li-ion 6.4 Ah 153.6 Wh
- Built-in-Controller: 24V 250W
- Length: 85cm
- Wheel Diameter: 6″ / 15.24cm
- Climbing Capability: Up to 14%
- Foldable Handlebar: Consists of two pieces that can be easily detached and put into fancy travel bag
- Maximum load: Max. 100 kg
- Digital LCD-display: Provides all data you may need during your trip – current speed and speed mode, charge level, total travel time, etc.
- Central Positioning Mechanism allows hands-free driving and makes you feel safe every second of your driving session
- Electronic Braking System
See below our video on how to attach the UNAwheel Mini to an active wheelchair.
Click here to view how to attach the UNA to a basic wheelchair.