The UNAwheel mini is a light and stylish power add-on. Attaching to the front of a manual wheelchair it lifts up the castors from the floor allowing the wheelchair to be powered by the UNAwheel. Fits most wheelchair types and meets Air transport requirements: 153 Wh Li-ion battery.
- Product Weight: 5.3kg
- Range: 15km / 9.3 miles
- Speed: Public roads speed – max. 6 km/h, Private territory speed – max. 16 km/h, Reverse mode (max. 6 km/h)
- Motor: 24V 250W brushless, direct
- Built-in-Battery: Li-ion 6.4 Ah 153.6 Wh
- Built-in-Controller: 24V 250W
- Length: 85cm
- Wheel Diameter: 6″ / 15.24cm
- Climbing Capability: Up to 14%
- Foldable Handlebar: Consists of two pieces that can be easily detached and put into fancy travel bag
Maximum load: Max. 100 kg
Digital LCD-display: Provides all data you may need during your trip – current speed and speed mode, charge level, total travel time, etc.
Central Positioning Mechanism allows hands-free driving and makes you feel safe every second of your driving session
Electronic Braking System
See below our video on how to attach the UNAwheel Mini to an active wheelchair.
Click here to view how to attach the UNA to a basic wheelchair.