The UNAwheel Maxi Power Add-On
The UNAwheel Maxi is a wheelchair power add-on that provides wheelchair users with a power boost. It is designed for people who are unable to walk but who are able to use a wheelchair independently. Thanks to its simple attachment mechanism, adjustment possibilities and modular design, the UNA Maxi can be used by wheelchair users with different types of mobility impairments.
The UNA Maxi is powerful enough for both indoor and outdoor driving.
The UNA Maxi has an adapter, 2 types of tubes, 2 types of clamps and a range of spacers. It makes the UNAwheel Maxi compatible with a variety of wheelchairs: with swing-away leg supports, with folding or rigid frames.
- Total weight: 13 kg (28.6 lbs)
- Motor: Electric, 450 W DC
- Battery: Lithium Ion 36 V, 8 Ah, 288 Wh (allowed for air transportation)
- Tire: 14×2.125, Pneumatic
- Braking type: Mechanic
- Public roads speed: Max. 6 km/h (3.7 mph)
- Private territory speed(1): Max. 20 km/h (16 mph)
- Speed modes: Max. 6 — 6km/h, max. 12 — 12 km/h, max. 18 — 18 km/h, max. — 20 km/h
- Climbing capability: Max. incline of 14%
- Range(2): Max. 25 km (15.5 miles)
- Weight of the User: Max. 120 kg (264 lbs)
- Operating voltage: Nominal 36 V, min 30 V, max 42 V
- Max. current: 20 A
- Maximum torque: 26.7 nm
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Charging temperature range: 10 °C (50°F) and 30°C (86°F)
- Storage temperature range: 0°C (32°F ) and 25°C (77°F)
- Weight of the battery pack: 2 kg
- Battery charger: 100–240V AC, 2A
- Protection Rating: IP54
Notes for (1) and (2) above:
1 Can be limited by the dealer in accordance with local traffic laws.
2 Depending on the type of terrain, road surface, the weight of the user and temperature.
Contact us for more information.