Quickie Q700 M Sedeo Pro Mid-Wheel Powered Wheelchair
The Quickie Q700 M Sedeo Pro mid-wheel drive base sets the bar for powered wheelchair technology, inside and out. Travel further with its unrivalled performance, soft ride and market-leading range of 40km (25 miles).
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with this narrow (622 mm) base and a 630 mm maximum turning radius. Also, easily slide under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 415 mm with SEDEO PRO. Feel secure over challenging terrain with SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension and its independent movement of all 6 wheels. It’s a driving experience like never before.
Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm and enjoy a smoother, more responsive ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels give the Q700 M the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels on the ground, Maximising traction, even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees.
- Width: 620 – 700 mm
- Length: max. 1190 mm
- Seat Width: 380 – 560 mm
- Seat Height: 415 – 490 mm
- Seat Depth: 400 – 560 mm
- Seat Tilt: 30° / 50°
- Backrest Height: 440 – 560 mm
- Back Recline: 90° to 150°
- Turning Radius: 560 – 630 mm
- Max. Range: max. 40 km (with 80 Ah batteries)
- Speed: 6 & 8 kph (standard), 10 & 13 kph – 8mph (optional)
- Batteries: 60 Ah; 80 Ah (optional)
- Maximum Safe Slope: 10°
- Max Kerb Climb: 100 mm
- Electronics: R-Net controller; lights & indicators
- Min. Weight: from 145 kg (including 60 Ah batteries)
- Maximum User Weight: 160 kg
Contact us for more information.