The Permobil F3 Corpus Compact urban ability Powered Wheelchair
The Permobil F3 Corpus compact size and agility allows users to easily manoeuvre in and out of tight spaces. The Smooth suspension always ensures a comfortable ride in urban areas.
Corpus – follows the contours of the body: The Corpus seating system features an ergonomic design that follows the contours of the body. Improved comfort, pelvic positioning, lateral stability and immersion are all key objectives of the new Corpus cushions. Corpus cushions feature softer dual-density foam on the backrest, a re-designed pelvic well and Stretch-Air™, a breathable, water-resistant cushion fabric that is machine-washable at 60°C.
Active Reach: Tilts the seat forward by up to 30° and raises it to extend functional reach, aid in transfers and your daily activities.
Active Height: Enables you to drive up to 5 km/h while fully elevated and combines seamlessly with Active Reach to give you the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment.
Power recline: Smooth and safe power recline with seamless sheer reduction for any user up to 150kg.
More drivability: The new Permobil battery and Permobil VoltPro charger work together to provide you with a greater driving distance, optimized charging times and longer battery life.
Safer driving after dark: Optional LED lights front and back for improved brightness and visibility.
Permobil F3 Corpus Specifications
- Max. speed: 6/8/10 km/h
- Range (G34: 65 Ah / G24: 85 Ah batteries): 30-40 km*
- Max. user weight: 150 kg
- Obstacle climbing: 60 / 75 mm
- Min. turning diameter: 1350 mm
- Turning in corridor: 1040 mm
- Suspension: Independent on all wheels
- Electronics R-net: 120 A
- Width incl. seat: 610–790 mm
- Height: 970–1170 mm
- Min. transport length excl. / incl. Anti-tippers: 790/890 mm
- Min. transport height (folded backrest): 825 mm
- Weight incl. batteries 65/85 Ah: 173,0/185,6 kg
- Weight of batteries 65/85 Ah: 2×17,5/2×23,8 kg
- Seat height (with electric seat elevator): 450–750 mm
- Seat depth: 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Seat width: 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Backrest width: 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height: 470, 545-670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests: 380–480/480–580 mm
- Crash tested ISO 7176-19 – docking system: Yes – max 136 kg user weight
- Crash test ISO 7176-19 – straps / tie-down: Yes – max 150 kg user weight
- Tested according to EN12182/EN12184 CE: Yes
*Driving conditions and choice of battery type.
Contact us for more information.