The Permobil F5 Corpus VS Stand Up Powered Wheelchair
The Permobil F5 Corpus VS offers an exceptional ride quality thanks to fully independent 4-wheel suspension together with all the power seat functions of the F5 Corpus in addition to the benefits of standing.
Stand confident: Standing is an efficient way to promote greater independence. The F5 Corpus VS has fully programmable sequences allowing the position to be optimized using supine, semi-reclined or sit to stand techniques. Further customize standing positions with adjustable anterior chest pad, moldable knee supports and power footplates.
Corpus – follows the contours of the body: The Corpus seating system features an ergonomic design that follows the contours of the body. Improved comfort, pelvic positioning, lateral stability and immersion are all key objectives of the new Corpus cushions.
Active Reach: Tilts the seat forward by up to 45° and raises it to extend functional reach, aid in transfers and your daily activities.
Active Height: Enables you to drive up to 5 km/h while fully elevated and combines seamlessly with Active Reach to give you the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment.
Agile suspension: The fully independent suspension on all wheels offers a superior ride comfort, traction, stability and is especially beneficial for active outdoor driving
More drivability: The new Permobil battery and Permobil VoltPro charger work together to provide you with a greater driving distance, optimized charging times and longer battery life.
Safer driving after dark: Optional LED lights front and back for improved brightness and visibility.
Permobil F5 Corpus VS Specifications
- Max. speed: 12 km/h
- Range (G24: 85 Ah batteries): 40 km*
- Max. user weight: 136 kg
- Obstacle climbing (with run up): 50 mm (75 mm)
- Min. turning diameter: 1490 mm
- Turning in corridor: 1200 mm
- Suspension: Independent on all wheels
- Electronics R-net: 120 A
- Width incl. seat: 650–790 mm
- Height: 1090–1170 mm
- Min. transport length incl. Anti-tippers: 965 mm
- Min. transport height (folded backrest): 825 mm
- Weight incl. batteries 85 Ah: 206 kg
- Weight of batteries 85 Ah: 2×23 kg
- Seat height (with electric seat elevator): 450–800 mm
- Seat depth: 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Seat width: 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Backrest width: 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height: 470, 545-670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests: 380–480/480–580 mm
*Driving conditions and choice of battery type.
Contact us for more information.