The Apex C Carbon Fibre Lightweight Rigid Wheelchair
The Apex C Carbon wheelchair by Motion Composites is leading a new era of rigid wheelchairs. A balanced blend of technology and design, it is the ultimate in lightness, durability, flexibility and style. Motion Composites was created from the desire to improve the wheelchair industry by taking advantage of carbon fibre’s excellent physical attributes. The APEX with its bold, high-end manufacturing offers all the advantages of this material in a slick, fully adjustable chair that becomes a true extension of the user’s drive.
World-renowned, Motion Composites uses its knowhow and its passion for innovation to design unique, cutting-edge products inspired by you. As a visionary and passionate company, their ambition is driven by your experience.
They believe that high-performance wheelchairs enhance people’s lives with components, design, features and quality. APEX Carbon is our passion for performance, our commitment to quality and our vision of greater freedom brought to life.
Cantilever Frame: Frame assembled by a precision fixing system offering exceptional rigidity and maximizing efficiency while allowing adjustments
Rear Axle Plate: Provides a multitude of adjustments while maximizing stability and responsiveness
Back Rest Adjustment: Offers wide range of adjustments to fit any position
Standard Carbon Fibre Rear Rigidizer Bar: Allows for optimal propulsion and frame stiffness
Carbon Rigidizer Bar With Reflectors: Maintains strength and durability through the life of the chair
Standard Carbon Fibre Camber Tube: Adds carbon fiber strength and reduces overall weight
Integrated Impact Guard: Prevents daily-use scratches and protects lower extremities
Front Bumper: Provides style and protection
Bubble Levels: Highly accurate and calibrated system for a quick and perfect adjustment
- FRAME: Rigid
- MATERIAL: T700 High-tensile strength carbon fibre
- TRANSPORT WEIGHT: 9.7 lb. | 4.4 kg (16 x 16 without rear wheels, wheel locks, armrests, cushion and anti-tippers)
- LIGHTEST CONFIGURATION: 17.2 lb. | 7.8 kg, without wheel locks and wheels
- WIDTH: 12 in. to 20 in. | 30.5 cm to 50.8 cm
- DEPTH: 12 in. to 20 in. | 30.5 cm to 50.8 cm
- FRONT SEAT-TO-FLOOR HEIGH: 14 in. to 21 in. | 35.6 cm to 53.3 cm (with 3 in. to 6 in. caster)
- REAR SEAT-TO-FLOOR HEIGHT: 14 in. to 20 in. | 35.6 cm to 50.8 cm (with 20 in. to 26 in. wheel)
- BACK HEIGHT: 9 in. to 21 in. | 22.9 cm to 53.3 cm
- ARMREST HEIGHT: 8 in. to 14 in. | 20.3 cm to 35.6 cm
- FRONT FRAME ANGLE: 70°, 75°, 80°, 85°, 90°
- BACK ANGLE: 80° to 101°
- WHEEL CAMBER: 0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°
- OVERALL WIDTH: 18¾ in. min. to 31½ in. max. 47.6 cm min. to 80 cm max.
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 265 lb. | 120 kg
Contact us for more information.