QUICKIE XENON 2 | FOLDING WHEELCHAIR
From just 8.8kg and with a new unique cross-brace combined with the completely re-designed axle stem, the Xenon² is a ultra-lightweight wheelchair that’s easy to fold, lift and transport. It’s been cleverly designed to create the kind of minimalistic style that you’d expect from a rigid, active wheelchair. With a fixed-front frame for a clean, streamlined design, and innovative technology, the Xenon² FF is the ideal match for those with a very active lifestyle who demand an ultra-lightweight yet stiff wheelchair for maximum driving performance.
Quickie Xenon 2 | Technical Specifications
- Seat Width: 320mm – 460 mm (32cm – 46cm)
- Seat Depth: 340mm – 500 mm (34cm – 50cm)
- Front seat height: 430mm – 550 mm (43cm – 50cm)
- Rear seat height: 370mm – 500 mm (37cm – 50cm)
- Backrest Height: 250mm – 475 mm (25cm – 47.5cm)
- Backrest Angle: 75° – 103° in 4° increments
- Camber: 0° / 2° / 4°
- Colours: 32 colours
- Maximum User Weight: 110 kg (17 stone)
- Total Weight: from 8.8 kg
- This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO
Personalise your Xenon² and make it truly unique with a selection of 32 frame colours. You also have the choice of 5 anodized colours for the forks and front wheels.
Contact us for more information.