ROHO: Quadtro Select Low Profile by Permobil
QUADTRO SELECT is the most clinically advanced cushion in the ROHO family, constantly adapting to the needs or activities of the user. Thanks to the unique ISOFLO Memory Control and independent four-quadrant design, the cushion delivers the highest degree of stability and
positioning control, and at the same time delivers optimal skin and tissue protection by letting the user in and
matching their shape.
Adjustable: The QUADTRO SELECT LOW PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to the changes in your position over time.
Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.25 lbs/1 kg (QS99LPC). Varies by size.
Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
- positions the user left and right, and front and back
- stabilizes and hold the position of the pelvis and thighs
- delivers skin and tissue protection
- shapes to the body and moves with it
- easy to set up
- available in 3 different cell heights
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of or at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
- experience discomfort from prolonged sitting