Icon 60 The Active Wheelchair
The new Icon 60 manual wheelchair is one of the most adjustable wheelchairs currently available. This latest addition to the REHASENSE portfolio which features a lightweight rigid 7000 Series Aluminium Alloy frame and carbon fibre side panels has been designed to enable the user to adjust various elements of the chair to suit their individual needs. The frame length and seat angle are adjustable and for maximum comfort, the backrest – which is foldable to assist with transporting the ICON 60 by car – can be adjusted forward by up to 20˚ or backwards by up to 10˚.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Lightweight rigid frame wheelchair
- Seat width 36-44 cm, front width 26-34 cm, footrest width 19-27 cm
- Adjustable seat height (47,5-50 cm) and centre of gravity
- Front wheels angle adjustable
- Easily adjustable support bands for seat and backrest cushions
- Handles can be mounted
- Available in colours: White, Silver, Gold, Black matt
- Weight from: 9.0 kg
- Transport weight: 5.8 kg
- SWL (Safe Weight Limit): 120 kg
- Seat widths: 36-44 cm
- Seat depth: 40-46 cm (1.5 cm increment)
- Front frame angle (in deg): 90° (to the seat)
- Seat angle (in deg): 5°
- Backrest angle (in deg): front: +8° back: up to -6°
- Front seat height: 50 cm (+ 3-5 cm cushion, 3 positions with 1.2 cm increment)
- Rear seat height: 46 cm (+ 3-5 cm cushion, 3 positions with 2.5 cm increment)
- Footrest Height: 4 positions (1.5 cm increment)
- Centre of gravity adjustment: 6 positions (1.3 cm increment)
- Backrest height: 6 positions (1.3 cm increment)
- Backrest options: straight closed with or without foldable handles.
- Basic or sports seat made of mesh fabric. Leather seats available in various colours.
- Side panel made from Carbon fibre with or without fender: fixed, foldable, removable or high adjustable
- Open footplate. Footplate with carbon fibre plate as option.
- Horizontal hand brake. Vertical sport brake as option.
Contact us for more information.