ROHO: Contour Select by Permobil
The CONTOUR SELECT® comes with the same clinically
advanced features and technology as the QUADTRO SELECT® but it comes with multiple cell heights. These help direct the pelvis into the back well of the cushion and guide the thighs into the leg channelling paths.
Adjustable: The CONTOUR SELECT Cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
- Positions the user left and right, and front and back
- Stabilises and hold the position of the pelvis and thighs
- Shapes to the body and moves with it
- Delivers skin and tissue protection
- Easy to set up
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur